Wednesday 21 August 2013

Butter London

Butter London Nail Polish

I have to admit, I'm kind of a nail maniac. I don't usually do nail art or anything like that because I don't have the time to spend so much time on my nails - but I do always have some sort of nail polish on if I can.

I recently bought Butter London nail polish - I usually went for OPI but thought I would give it a change.  So I bought 2 of these nail colours - Big Smoke & British Racing Green.

So far I like them quite a lot. The lacquer hasn't dried up yet, but I guess I'll have to see how long they actually last and they can be applied quite easily. The colours also transfer quite well because its quite rich.


- Big Smoke

I also bought the set that came with base coat, top coat and nail polish remover. So far I like them but I really have to judge them more as time goes on.

Colours I want in the near future include:

Champers                         Fishwife                           La Moss