Sunday 1 September 2013

MICHAEL Michael Kors: Tote Bags



I have recently been wanting a handbag that can virtually fit everything in it. So, I've been doing some research. I think tote bags are really useful because they are pretty organised and everything stays in place.

MICHAEL Michael Kors does really amazingly cheap ones that I am dreaming of, but probably will never be able to get it. ): 
(It is only cheap in the US)


- Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote

The compartments within the bag looks so useful to keep things in. I wish there were more bags like this. Simple but organised

- Selma Top-Zip Satchel

I first saw this bag when my friend carried it. I searched it up and realised it came in all sorts of colour combinations. I think the shape of these bags are amazing, though the inside is a little simpler than the one above it.  

- Selma Studded Saffiano