Saturday 28 September 2013

TOBI

A friend recently recommended this online shopping website to me - TOBI. I have used it several times and I think it is actually quite good. Most of the products are their own products and are unique to them. It is a little like high street shopping except for the fact that it is not massively well known.

This brand is from America, and the shipping is free, but depending on which country you are at, you are required to pay customs. It took about 3 business days for it to reach London and I thought that was pretty impressive.

The prices are very reasonable, and I usually go for quite cheap items anyway. (Also there is always some sort of discount! - the word just makes me happy)

Here are some of their products from their website - and you can see that there are tons of different styles that you can choose.



 




In case you want to try it out - here is 50% discount code

https://www.tobi.com/i/MTUyOTUyNA==%0A